Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Continued Improvement

Reposted from the CaringBridge site for Bayo Oyebade

By   7 minutes ago

Bayo continues to improve. I will no longer be writing daily on Caring Bridge. I will probably just do a few more updates here in the next few weeks.

Meanwhile, I hope to continue writing stories about life in Nigeria on my blog: www.marybetho.blogspot.com

Thank you for joining us for this journey. We continue to be amazed by what God has done for Bayo and our family. We will always be grateful. 

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Still praying here. It will be interesting to see just what God is doing behind the scenes in peoples lives as they have witnessed/heard about this amazing episode in your lives.

I hope you are also finding strength...it must still seem such a very close thing for you. and even now when a man can't be told to go back to bed like you can do for a child!

I look forward to hearing more about the other things God is doing there.
I often wonder about the ladies in the Bezer Home.
In Christ,
Sandy in the UK

Sylvia Hawker said...

Continuing to feel very thankful Bayo is doing better and that you both are home again. I'm sure you are enjoying having your parents with you. May our loving Lord continue to bless and heal. Thank you for keeping us well posted.

Martha said...

Praying for you over the years and especially for the past three days ~ I originally met you after your presentation at Iowa Falls E Free Church many, many years ago, and I saw your newsletter posted at Cresco Immanuel ELCA this week while at a funeral three days ago. I'll think of you and your women's sewing program as I make quilts here in Milford, Iowa. Blessings!