Monday, March 9, 2015

Home Sweet Home

Reposted from the Caring Bridge site for Bayo Oyebade

By   12 minutes ago

I have seen a rapid recovery in Bayo since he has been home for 24+ hours now. I had been a little concerned that I was bringing him home too early, but now I have no doubt that it was the right time to come home. 

When visitors come to the house, they are often shocked to hear his booming voice even while they are still outside. He talked on the phone for a few hours today to various friends and relatives. 

He is fascinated by hearing people tell their own stories of what they witnessed during those harrowing days of which he has no memory.  

Tonight he asked me when he can start going out! I have hidden his car keys, but what can I do? He's a man of the people. 

No comments: